The lab will be presenting multiple talks and posters at the upcoming American Society of Human Genetics Meeting in late October (to be held virtually).
- Intae Moon: Utilizing Electronic Health Records (EHR) and tumor panel sequencing to demystify prognosis of Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP) patients. 10/27, 11:15am. Session: Personalized Medicine Approaches in Healthcare
- Austin Wang: Single-cell eQTLs across 343 samples reveal neuronal and glial genetic drivers of psychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders. 10/30, 11:00am. Sesssion: Molecular Mechanisms of Neurologic Disease
- Kodi Taraszka: A genome-wide association study of somatic events in 17,221 tumors identifies 1,683 germline-somatic interaction
- Cindy Kalita: A powerful method to estimate cell-type specific QTLs from bulk expression by leveraging allelic imbalance.
- Dennis Grishin: Allelic imbalance of chromatin accessibility in cancer identifies novel germline risk mechanisms
- Stefan Groha: Germline, somatic and clinical associations with response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and adverse events in a large patient cohort
- Doug Yao: Dissecting regulatory disease networks via integration of Perturb-seq, eQTL, and GWAS
- Yiorgos Kalantzis (Palamara Lab): Leveraging identity-by-descent across 500,000 UK Biobank samples to detect association to ultra-rare variants.